Five Hidden Gems You’ll Gain from VetSummit 2019
By now, you’ve seen and heard about the variety of sessions available at VetSummit 2019, from new growth strategies and marketing techniques to mastering inventory, financials, and your software platform.
But what you may not know are the other “hidden gems” that attendees rave about, year after year. Here five unexpected things you’ll get out of VetSummit 2019.
- Answers to the questions you are too busy to ask. Bring your questions and get them answered at the new Covetrus Help Center. In addition to getting hands-on help with your AVImark, eVetPractice, and ImproMed software, you can also get help with the Covetrus prescription management platform.
- Real-world tips from your peers on what works, and what doesn’t. VetSummit 2019 offers ample opportunities to share ideas with other practices to see how they solve the same problems you’re facing. Sit down with your peers during lunch or happy hour events each day. Attendees rank this near the top of the list each year.
- Opportunities to help shape the future of your software and solutions. Give your input and ideas on future enhancements during Roadmap & Roundtable sessions on AVImark, eVetPractice, ImproMed, client engagement tools, inventory management, and online prescription management. You’ll also learn what’s coming in future releases.
- Event-only offers from our sponsor partners in the Exhibit hall. See the latest advances in veterinary medicine and practice management tools, and save money at the same time. Our sponsor partners are here to help you succeed.
- A long list of practical tips, tricks, and insights that you can take home and put to use right away. Attendees often rave about the list of things they bring back to the practice – practical advice to help solve problems and maximize opportunities.
Bonus Gem: Still need C.E.? You can earn more than 25 credits on courses ranging from digital marketing and regulatory compliance to revenue growth and prescription management.
It all adds up to a great return on investment to help your practice thrive.