What’s New This Year?
If this is your first time at VetSummit, you’ll have a host of sessions to choose from, and you can tailor your schedule to find new ways to help your practice grow and thrive.
If you’ve been to VetSummit before, here are some new sessions that we’ve added this year:
- Prescription management courses. Customers who are new to an online pharmacy can learn how to take back the revenue that’s lost to online competitors like Amazon and Chewy, while also making the process easier and more efficient for both practice and pet owner. If you’re already on the Covetrus prescription management platform, you’ll have the opportunity to attend sessions where your peers share how they optimize it for best results.
- Regulatory and compliance training. We’ve added courses on OSHA training, radiation compliance and safety, and controlled substances, to name a few. (Review the “Protect Your Practice” track on the Agenda page for details.)
- New software courses. We’ve added courses on new 2019 enhancements to each of our software platforms, so you can see what’s new, plus new sessions on going paperless (AVImark and ImproMed), role-based classes (eVetPractice), and “Jump start” classes for newer users (all three software systems). You can also attend roundtable sessions where you can give your input on future software enhancements, to help inform what’s coming next.
- Digital Marketing. While we always include sessions on practice marketing, this year’s event offers new classes on digital marketing, handling cyberbullying, the key marketing strategies every practice should have, top marketing mistakes and how to fix them, and insights for marketing to Millennials.
- Wellbeing. This is a brand-new track to help you handle stress productively and enjoy your job more. There are sessions on resolving conflict, managing stress, handling irate customer complaints, and compassion fatigue.
Make plans to join us in Indianapolis, Oct. 9-11, for VetSummit 2019. Classes are filling up, so register soon.